Before purchasing tickets, please carefully review the Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- Agreement. Submitting a ticket order indicates your AGREEMENT to these terms and conditions.
- Refund and Exchange Policy. There are NO REFUNDS and NO EXCHANGES. All ticket sales are final.
- Reserved Seating. This purchase is for tickets to the entire event and there are no designated seats to any panels for general admission ticket holders. In the event a VIP ticket is purchased, front of the line access and VIP seating is provided.
- Confirmation Number. Please be sure to record/save your confirmation number, as this is required for replacing lost tickets and locating reservations. The confirmation page is NOT a ticket.
- Will Call. Will Call opens at the venue box offices one hour prior to the event and remains open during the hours of the event. Identification is required for Will Call pick-up.
- Late Arrival. Ticket prices remain the same during the course of the event no matter what time of day you arrive during open hours.
- Lost Tickets. Lost tickets will be replaced provided you have your confirmation number available. Please email email@example.com to request replacement tickets.
- Event Cancellation or Date/Time Change Policy. If event is cancelled for any reason other than “force majeure,” (see Clause 7a below), Politicon will refund the face value of tickets purchased. Delivery charges are non-refundable.
Politicon reserves the right to change the date and/or time of the event no later than 5 weeks before the originally scheduled date of the event. If a change occurs, ticket holders will be notified immediately.
7a. Force Majeure. Politicon does not guarantee a refund or exchange on tickets purchased for a performance that is cancelled, or is rescheduled less than 5 weeks before the original event date/time, as a result of “force majeure.” “Force majeure” means any event which Politicon could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity or threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events outside Politicon’s control.
- Reselling Policy. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale. Tickets may not be used for advertising, promotion, or other commercial purposes except with the express written consent of Politicon, LLC. Politicon reserves the right to refuse entry to any customer who has purchased tickets and resold them, or to any person attempting to attend event with such tickets.
- Reproduction Policy. It is unlawful to reproduce any tickets in any form. In the event of reproduction, Politicon reserves the right to refuse entry to the original purchaser as well as any person attempting to attend the event with reproduced tickets.
- Review Upon Receipt. Please review your tickets and confirmation upon receipt. If any detail of your order is incorrect, please contact Politicon immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. Politicon will not be responsible for any discrepancies if you do not contact the us within 24 hours after receiving your tickets.
- Recording. By attending Politicon, you agree to allow Politicon, its agents, licensees or assignees, the right to use your image and/or likeness by media now known or hereafter devised for advertising and/or other promotional purposes. You also agree not to take pictures or videos where posted or announced as prohibited and agree that any permitted photos or videos will not be used for any commercial purposes.
- Inappropriate Behavior. We thank all patrons for attending the event, and we ask all in attendance to abide by all local, state, and federal laws and policies and guidelines set forth by the Pasadena Convention Center and Politicon. We also ask that you be courteous and respectful of all other patrons, moderators, and talent at the event. Facility/event management reserves the right to deny entry or eject patrons for displaying inappropriate behavior as determined by facility/event management to other patrons or to talent/speakers during panels, debates or other events during the course of the convention. In the event a patron is denied entry or ejected, they will not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way.
- No Guarantee of Ticket Purchase. Although Politicon makes efforts to ensure the purchase of tickets is easy, efficient, and equitable, Politicon makes no guarantee, warranty, or representation that, by logging onto the Website, you are entitled to or be able to purchase a ticket. Tickets are sold as long as they are available. Additionally, Politicon makes no guarantee, warranty, or representation that the Website will function properly throughout the ticket sales process. In the event that the Website malfunctions, Politicon will try to rectify the problem in a timely fashion. Notwithstanding, by using the Website you agree that IN NO EVENT SHALL POLITICON, ITS PRINCIPALS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE TICKET SALE AND REGISTRATION PROCESS.
- No flags or other items for demonstration to be brought onto the premises.