See the Presidential Limousine at Politicon
The Nixon Foundation will display the Presidential Limousine, used by several Presidents, at Politicon this weekend.
Some fun facts:
- Served Presidents Lyndon Johnson, Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter
- In Service: 1968-1978
- Manufacturer: Ford Motor Company
- Make/Model: 1967 Lincoln Continental
- Weight: 11,000 pounds
- Manufacture Cost: $500,000 (most expensive car ever built at the time)
- Countries Traveled: 32
- The limousine traveled with President Nixon on his historic trips to the Soviet Union in 1972 and 1974.
The Presidential Limousine will be on display in Democracy Village.